Since we launched Tennis for Good a week ago or so, we’ve added six new retail partners. Many of the names will probably be new to you. One of them surely isn’t — it’s Amazon! We are now an affiliate partner of this online marketing giant.What this means: If you ‘bounce’ to Amazon using the link listed on this page, Tennis for Good will get a commission on any and all Amazon purchases you make for the next 24 hours.
If you’re a regular Amazon shopper, the commissions will add up rapidly, the commissions will add up rapidly — and that means more money for the grassroots nonprofits we support that bring tennis to people in underserved countries and communities.
Our other affiliate partners as of today, June 15th, are:
- Body Helix (compression sleeves, hydration products and more)
- Final Tennis (a ‘find a partner to play with’ service)
- Holabird Sport (a great family-owned store that competes directly with Tennis Warehouse et al.)
- Oncourt Offcourse (training aids and equipment for tennis, pickleball, fitness, yoga and more)
- RIA Eyewear (great sports glasses! I own a pair and swear by ’em).
- Tennis Hacker (great online coach with an innovative approach — he helps you retrain your brain).
Winston Wellbeing (online supplements supermarket offering access to over 250 brands and 16,000 products, many of which are only sold through medical professionals).
Please stop by our shop page and do a ‘bounce-and-buy!’ It won’t cost you a penny extra and it will bring tennis to deserving people around the world. Thank you!